Royal Romsée Cycliste
Colingua Translations has supported Royal Romsée Cycliste ever since the company was set up in 2000. The club that runs this event was established in 1949 in the area of Liège to organise cycling races in the village of Romsée. Its flagship event is Romsée–Stavelot–Romsée, a 170 km UCI 1.12 race for under-23 riders which is known for its tough course.
Our company also supports the races for young boys and girls (rookies and juniors) organised by Romsée Cycliste on the same weekend.
Aside from financial support, our branch in Liège helps the organisers in kind by providing the following services:
- web hosting for all four races
- registration of international teams
- reception of international teams on the day of the race
- online communication for the event
- live updates on social networks
Find out more about Royal Romsée Cycliste: www.romsee-cycliste.be