English, French, Spanish and German conference interpreters plus installation of interpreting equipment (booths) in several rooms at Bozar Brussels for 400 people.
Europan Europe has been organising an urban architecture competition for 30 years. As in Helsinki in 2017, this European association renewed its trust in us by hiring us again to provide simultaneous interpreting at its various events in Brussels.
Summary of services provided over 4 days in Brussels….
… at the Europan Board of Directors meeting held at the premises of the Ministry of Urban Planning for the Brussels-Capital Region
- English <> French simultaneous interpreting at the meeting of the Association’s Board of Directors
- Installation of the sound system for 40 people (20 microphones and speakers), managed by our technician
- Simultaneous interpreting system with booth and headsets managed by our specialist av technician
… at the inaugural conference held at the Brussels Ministry of Environment
- French, English, Spanish and German simultaneous interpreting in the Ministry’s booths
… at the presentations of the urban planning projects in Bozar Brussels, for 2 days
- 16 conference interpreters providing English, French, Spanish and German simultaneous interpreting in 3 different rooms at the same time
- 4 audio-visual technicians, specialists in multilingual conferences with interpreters
- 8 interpreting booths installed and 300 headsets supplied for participants
- installation of projection screens to show the urban planning projects presented during the competition
- installation of LED screens outside the conference rooms to present projects during breaks
- full management of sound in 3 rooms at the same time (microphones, loudspeakers, etc)