Our translators at our Liège offices are translating the new exhibition on Tutankhamun.
With this mission behind the scenes of the new Tutankhamun exhibition in Liège, the Colingua team are again demonstrating that they are specialists in translating for international cultural exhibitions. Following several fruitful collaborations, Europa 50 is continuing to place its trust in the skills of our translation agency in Liège.
About the Tutankhamun exhibition
Visitors to this exhibition will be able to discover a like-for-like replica of Tutankhamun’s tomb, rebuilt using techniques from its era in time. In particular, the exhibition will be presenting 2 world firsts as well as several original artefacts.
Our translators are specialised in translating and localising exhibitions, in Liège, Brussels or Bruges. For example, Colingua has worked on the translation of the following exhibitions:
- Terracotta Army (55,000 visitors)
- From Salvador to Dalí (185,000 visitors)
- Generation 80 Experience (150,000 visitors)
- I will be 20 in 2030 (130,000 visitors)
- Soul Mobilisation by Babi Badalov for the Hermès Foundation
- Antonio Nunziante and Picasso exhibitions in Bruges (Site Oud Sint-Jan, 2017 and 2018)
- Leonardo Da Vinci exhibition in Bruges (2017)
- Jean-Michel Folon Exhibition at Château de Waroux (2017)
Copyright image: Europa 50