Language interpretation on ZOOM
The US platform ZOOM is a user-friendly videoconferencing tool and is now very well-known. In certain cases, this online application also allows for simultaneous interpretation in several languages.
Interpretation on Zoom can be done remotely, with the interpreters in their homes, or from a studio (hub) specially designed for the purpose. Colingua proposes both solutions to clients who wish to use ZOOM.
Naturally, we will advise you on the usefulness of this tool and its advantages and disadvantages, especially when you need conference interpreters for simultaneous interpretation. Either you create your own Zoom session or we do it for you, and we give you access to the virtual event that you then manage from A to Z.Remote meetings with Colingua's interpreters
All you need to know about videoconferences with simultaneous interpreting
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability