Online interpreting: security and reliability
Are you organising a multilingual conference or meeting? You will certainly be using conference interpreters and a specialised interpreting platform.
Most videoconferencing tools comply with the basic rules in terms of cybersecurity and data protection (GDPR). If you need to use an interpreting platform, the same rules must be respected. Above all, ask yourself the right questions.
At Colingua, our remote simultaneous interpreting solutions (RSI) comply with the main cybersecurity standards. We are also concerned about the protection of your data and will not pass on your information to third parties. Finally, the virtual meetings in which we are active can be secured, according to your preferences, using different methods: access codes, a waiting room allowing the identification of each guest or participant, etc.Remote meetings with Colingua's interpreters
All you need to know about videoconferences with simultaneous interpreting
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability