Following a number of working partnerships in presence-based events, the European Forum for Urban Security (EFUS) went online and asked our team of interpreters to provide remote simultaneous interpretation in English andFrench for their online events.
EFUS and Colingua have been working together for a long time on projects aimed at social integration and the fight against extremism. Our conference interpreters have worked with EFUS experts in events on a regular basis, particularly in Liège, Leuven and Brussels. Due to the health crisis, these events have not been organised in person, so EFUS asked us to help them with their online adventure and provide simultaneous interpretation in French and English during their conferences on the Internet.
Colingua has extensive experience in remote simultaneous interpretation, working with top-line clients. Our conference interpreters work from our studios or offices, depending on the needs of the event.
Videoconferences with simultaneous interpreting: the organiser’s guidebook
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability