This week, our Dutch-French interpreters will accompanied the WWF team from Brussels on the occasion of the publication of the Living Planet 2020 Report. Our agency in Brussels thus confirms its status as a trustworthy partner of International NGOs in Brussels.
Summary of the services provided
- Simultaneous interpretation in booths
- Languages: Dutch and French
About the WWF
The Living Planet Report documents the state of the planet and what it means for humans and wildlife. Published by WWF every two years, it provides a comprehensive view of the health of the Earth.
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability