- Simultaneous interpretation into English and French
- Set-up of the simultaneous interpretation system on Zoom
- Advice for the organisers for a virtual event with interpretation
- Our interpretation agency is THE reference for interpretation solutions in Belgium and has branches in Brussels, Liège and Limburg
- An agency specialising in simultaneous interpretation via Zoom
- A roster of translators specialising in sports with a proven track record in this field
About the event
This one-day conference run jointly by the University of Liège, Standard Liège (a club that has participated in multiple European competitions) and Fan Coaching aimed to take stock of the persistence of racism in professional football and work together to come up with out-of-the-box strategies to fight it. The event was held with representatives of Standard Liège and Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht and the ministers responsible for Sports and Equal Opportunities.
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability