The PACTESUR project, funded by the European Commission, chose Colingua’s interpreters for the online interpretation of its events on Zoom.
- Interpretation into English and French
- Online interpretation on Zoom of the working meetings and closing conference
- Advice for the organisers of webinars and online conferences for the proper management of their multilingual events
Our interpretation agency specialises in online interpretation. Our interpreters have racked up over 300 days of webinars and meetings on Zoom and other platforms since the beginning of the COVID-19 crisis, assisting our clients and helping them to organise their events. Find out more about our good practices for simultaneous interpretation on Zoom, Interactio, etc.
The PACTESUR consortium brings together three flagship cities (Nice, Turin and Liège) committed to strengthening their cooperation and developing convergent strategies on urban security. The European Forum for Urban Security (EFUS), based in Paris, co-manages the consortium.
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability