Colingua provides remote simultaneous interpretation (RSI) solutions in several languages. Starting today, you can meet online with translation into English, French, Dutch, Spanish and many other languages.
If you use Zoom, LifeSize, GoToMeeting, WebEx, etc., the communication platforms don’t allow accurate simultaneous interpreting because they are not designed for it, which is unfortunate.
Colingua’s cloud-based videoconferencing system is dedicated to multilingual meetings with online live translation thanks to which our interpreters assist you virtually during your e-meetings. Our translators provide simultaneous online translation in the languages that you usually use in person: French, English, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, German, etc.
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability