Colingua’s conference interpreters work remotely for the IDDC. As such, Colingua confirms its presence on the remote interpreting market with its online simultaneous interpreting solutions
The IDDC, a consortium of disability and development NGOs, recently organised its first online working meeting in several languages, with simultaneous interpretation in French, English, and Spanish. Colingua successfully provided a remote simultaneous interpretation solution that met the strict requirements of the consortium’s European and Latin American partners.
Various remote interpreting solutions are possible, using various video conferencing platforms such as Zoom, Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, etc. Colingua offers high-quality interpreting services during international meetings (with interpreters booths and headsets) as well as online through an RSI platform (RSI standing for Remote Simultaneous Interpretation) in several European languages. Colingua also has 2 interpreting hubs in Brussels, where its interpreters can work securely while avoiding connection problems that might arise when working from home. Our translators provide online simultaneous translation in the languages that are commonly used in face-to-face meetings, including French, English, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, German…
Videoconferences with simultaneous interpreting: the organiser’s guidebook
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability