Last Saturday, we provided simultaneous interpretation services for online guided tours in collaboration with TheWaysBeyond and ULiège, further burnishing Colingua’s credentials as a translation and interpretation agency specialising in tourism.
Colingua is a translation agency specialising in translations for the tourist sector. Our references in the tourist sector speak for themselves: My Hotel Malmedy, Travel From Home by The Ways Beyond, Liège Tourist Office, Verviers Tourist Office, Namur Tourist Office, Le Petit Roannay hotel in Stavelot, …
About Travel From Home
TFH is a festival of virtual guided tours of the world run by 20-odd passionate guides, from Buenos Aires and Lagos to Barcelona and Helsinki.
It was a free event held for charity, and the funds raised were donated to Aladin 33, a non-profit based in the suburbs of Bordeaux that makes the dreams of children with serious illnesses come true.
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability