Our conference interpreters worked from a Streaming and Interpretation studio set up specifically for this purpose by our technical team and the streaming company Mojuice to provide interpretation in several languages, including English, Spanish and Portuguese, while always complying with current health measures. Remote simultaneous interpretation from our interpreting booths was available to the participants in this meeting between representatives of the European Union and Latin American countries via a website specifically designed for this high-level event.
Colingua is a company of conference interpreters that provides quality interpretation services for a variety of European stakeholders. Colingua also offers a range of technical solutions to its clients in the context of the health crisis so that they can organize online meetings in several languages.
About the event
The conference organized within the framework of the EU-Latin America partnership on raw materials brought together experts on mineral raw materials, featuring legislators, the private sector and researchers from Latin America and the European Union.
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability