The IFJ repeats the positive experience of last May by organising a new virtual meeting thanks to our conference interpreters and our web-based remote simultaneous interpreting platform.
Colingua offers interpretation services on a regular basis en French, Dutch and English to the Judicial Training Institute in Brussels. The current health situation means that it is not easy to organise in-person meetings, so the IFJ has decided to offer part of its training programmes in remote mode. Colingua provides technical support in the form of an online solution that enables the simultaneous interpretation of courses and debates.
Colingua offers an online interpretation platform that can be used either stand-alone or coupled with the videoconference tool usually used by its clients, e.g. Zoom, Webex, GoToMeeting, Teams, etc.
Videoconferences with simultaneous interpreting: the organiser’s guidebook
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability