This week, the GIZ (German Cooperation Agency) and the ICR were organizing an online event with simultaneous interpretation in English and French. They have chosen Colingua for the quality of our online interpretation services.
About online interpretation
Colingua offers online simultaneous translation services on various platforms. Our interpreters provide a range of solutions according to the needs and preferences (Webex, Teams, Zoom, GoToMeeting, etc.) of our clients who organize videoconferences in several languages.
About the ICR
Financed by the European Union, the ICR Facility supports countries in Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific (ACP) to improve their business environment and investment climate. The stakeholders involved in its implementation are Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), the British Council (BC), Expertise France (EF) and Stichting Nederlandse Ontwikkelingsorganisatie (Netherlands Development Organisation, SNV).
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability