220 participants from over 100 countries: a successful general assembly meeting for the Internaitonal Cooperative alliance for which we provided Remote Simultaneous Interpretation in French, English and Spanish on Zoom from our Hub.
The International Coopérative Alliance (ICA) had to find a solution to organise its GA meeting online because of the current health crisis. The ICA asked us to provide a solution enabling online simultaneous interpretation in the organisation’s usual languages: English, French and Spanish.
Summary of the services provided
- Online simultaneous interpretation in English, French and Spanish
- Creation of the multilingual Zoom session for the client
- Online Moderation services by a Moderator speaking several languages
- Interpretation from our interpretation hub. Our interpreters were all in separate booths to abide by the current health rules
- A staff member of the International Cooperative Alliance came to our hub from where he could moderate the event while enjoying the technical support of our AV team
Colingua is an interpretation company with headquarters in Brussels. Our company specialises in Remote Simultaneous Interpretation (RSI). Colingua proposes services on several platforms including Zoom. We also have 2 interpretation hubs in Brussels to host our interpreters and clients, including keynote speakers willing to make a presentation from a professional studio.
The International Cooperative Alliance unites, represents and serves cooperatives worldwide. Founded in 1895, it is one of the oldest non-governmental organisations in the world. The International Cooperative Alliance works with global and regional governments and organisations to create the legislative environments that allow cooperatives to form and grow.
Videoconferences with simultaneous interpreting: the organiser’s guidebook
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability