The EUROPAN European architecture and urban planning competition was held this week. The remote simultaneous interpretation services provided by our interpreters helped to keep the show on the road after this long-standing collaboration between Colingua and EUROPAN Europe had to be moved online this year.
- Online interpretation
- French, English, Spanish and German interpreters for 3 days
- Simultaneous interpretation with streaming on a dedicated event site
This virtual inter-sessions forum promotes exchanges, meetings and debates between actors such as cities, experts and teams of specialists that have entered the competition. This edition brought down the curtain on the Europan 15 competition, Productive Cities, a year after the results and launched the Europan 16 session on the theme of Living Cities. https://www.europan-europe.eu/
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability