Colingua’s interpreters have covered the International Organisation for Migration’s Zoom webinars several times since the start of 2021.
Our conference interpreters were recently on duty for IOM’s first global exchange, titled “Maximizing diaspora engagement: building trust”. Our team also provided IOM staff with the technical advice needed to make sure that the multilingual (English, French and Spanish) Zoom webinar went without a hitch.
Our interpretation agency specialises in organising and providing simultaneous interpretation for multilingual Zoom events. We have taken care of more than 300 events since the beginning of the health crisis.
Colingua’s translators and interpreters work regularly in the migration sector for organisations such as the European Migration Network.
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability