Our conference interpreters have provided remote simultaneous interpretation in a series of bilingual French-English webinars organized by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Summary of services:
- Online simultaneous interpretation in English and French
- Setting up of Zoom sessions for clients, with interpretation in several languages.
- Advice and technical tests for the successful setting up of multilingual webinars.
The Delta Energy Institute selected our interpretation agency in Brussels for its specialization in online simultaneous interpretation, particularly on Zoom, within the framework of a virtual economic mission to the Netherlands on behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The main subject of the webinars was hydrogen, its industrial applications and the possibilities of international cooperation in the field.
Videoconferences with simultaneous interpreting: the organiser’s guidebook
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability