Our interpretation agency in Brussels interprets for cooperatives and the social economy ecosystem, including the REVES network.
- Simultaneous interpretation into English and French
- The client chose the Zoom platform with the interpretation feature
Since the outbreak of the COVID-19 crisis, our interpretation agency has successfully specialised in online interpretation (also known as “remote interpretation”). Zoom and Interactio are some of the interpretation platforms that we use. These two tools are very different, so we can take care of webinars with extremely diverse requirements. Since the beginning of the crisis, our interpreters have racked up over 300 days of interpretation of streamed events.
Colingua has ample experience in the social economy and cooperative ecosystem. As well as the REVES network, we work for ACI (International Co-operative Alliance), the Vin de Liège cooperative and many others.
REVES is the only European organisation based on the partnership between local and regional authorities and the territorial organisations of the social economy. It strives to support the social economy and unlock the potential to transform communities.
What’s the cost of online interpreters?
Videoconferences with simultaneous interpreting: the organiser’s guidebook
- Types of video conference platforms
- Are you using ZOOM?
- Would you like to keep using your usual video conferencing tool?
- The moderator: a key figure for online events in multiple languages
- Interpreters: in a hub or working from home?
- A hybrid event with on-site and remote participants
- Examples of online events with our interpreters
- Online interpretation: security and reliability